K-2 Concert Night Logistics- Thursday, April 5th
· Parking Lot Assignments:
1st: Lot 2
2nd: Lot 3
· Students arrive at 5pm and enter through doors closest to the Box Office- only students will be admitted into the building at this time
· Kindergarteners report to the front of the Auditorium and are picked up from the Cafeteria
· 1st Graders report to the Little Theatre and are picked up from the Cafeteria
· 2nd Graders report to the back of the Auditorium and are picked up from the Stage
There will be staff members in the parking lot and in the lobby to assist the students in reporting to their appropriate locations. Only students will be admitted into the building from 5-5:15pm. Doors open at 5:15pm. Please plan on staying until the end of the entire K-2 concert out of respect for all of the students. Please refrain from bringing recording devices as the concert will be recorded by Esthetics in Motion. DVDs can be ordered for purchase after the performance.
Note to families with multiple students: Please keep 3-5 students with you in the audience during the K-2 concert and pick up the K-2 students before the 3-5 concert begins.
A Note from the Higley Center on Concert Etiquette:
· Please be patient in the parking lot because of the high volume of traffic and be aware of your surroundings at all times
· Cellphones should be turned off upon entering the auditorium
· Please wait until the end of the song to applaud
· Late comers will be asked to wait to enter the auditorium until the end of the current song
· Out of respect for the performers, please utilize the lobby if your small child is causing a distraction
Food and drink are not allowed in the auditorium
Save the Date! Kindergarten commencement-May 25th at 11 A.M.